Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cymbidium Enzan Sarah

This is my only Cymbidium, blooming on four spikes this year.  Growing semi-hydro, Hydroton in a five gallon bucket.  I could take it or leave it.  Which means I should probably leave it, given my space constraints.  Thing is, though, it lives outside all the time, unless it goes down into the 20s, when I'll pop it into the "greenhouse" for a night or two.  And all I do to care for it is spray it with a hose every couple of days in summer.  Maybe I'll keep it for another year.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking plant I am terrible with Cymbidiums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed the advice of keeping it outside all winter, except for freezing nights, but still no spikes on my four miniature Cymbidiums :(
    Good job with your plant.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete